3061. Devo - Beautiful World

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51MJzUCouSL.jpg
From: New Traditionalists; Year: 1981; Genre: New Wave/Synthpop/Rock
I haven't picked a song from Devo for many moons so it seems... I must fix that; they are a band I like too much to ignore for so long.
You gotta love the masterfully written and sung tongue-in-cheek lyrics mixed with the great, complex music; one of their best for a reason.

Hear Beautiful World on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - E-Man Boogie

My song pick two years ago today: Yes - The Man You Always Wanted Me to Be

My song pick three years ago today: Soundgarden - Non-State Actor

My song pick four years ago today: The Mushroom Tabernacle Choir - 12 Drugs of Christmas

My song pick five years ago today: David Bowie - Ashes to Ashes

My song pick six years ago today: Ian Anderson - In the Moneylender's Temple

My song pick seven years ago today: Dobie Grey - Drift Away

My song pick eight years ago today: Lobo - Gypsy and the Midnight Ghost


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn