3063. Cybotron - Implosion

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81FTjUhuXUL._SX522_.jpg
From: Implosion; Year: 1980; Genre: Electronic Rock/Progressive Rock
I caught some of their music the other day and today I'm definitely in the mood for more of their music and make another pick of one of their tracks. Strangely for Cybotron, this one is actually quite melodic, which works well with their normal big, electronic sound.

Hear Implosion on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Godzilla

My song pick two years ago today: Tangerine Dream - White Eagle

My song pick three years ago today: Elvis Presley - Heartbreak Hotel

My song pick four years ago today: Rare Earth - I Just Want to Celebrate

My song pick five years ago today: Top Gear Band - Red Light Spells Danger

My song pick six years ago today: Azteca - Love is a Stranger

My song pick seven years ago today: Danzig - Mother

My song pick eight years ago today: Savatage - Gutter Ballet


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade