3056. Candlebox - Change

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51FgloBBriL.jpg
From: Candlebox; Year: 1993; Genre: Alternative Rock
It's strange for me to think of 1990's music in a nostalgic, but it's become that way Hard to believe that it's been 20 years now since music like this came out; seems like a couple of years ago to me.
Anyway, this track has aged pretty well; much better than many others from the time.

Hear Change on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Pallas - Atlantis

My song pick two years ago today: The Beatles - Blackbird

My song pick three years ago today: Vaughn Monroe - (Ghost) Riders in the Sky: A Cowboy Legend

My song pick four years ago today: Bob Dylan - Knockin' on Heaven's Door

My song pick five years ago today: Frank Zappa - Dumb All Over

My song pick six years ago today: Django Reinhardt - I'll See You In My Dreams

My song pick seven years ago today: Queen - You're My Best Friend

My song pick eight years ago today: The Zombies - She's Not There


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)