3070. Bob Rivers & Twisted Radio - Jingle Hells Bells

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/418Z6269AJL.jpg
From: I Am Santa Claus; Year: 1993; Genre: Hard Rock/Christmas Music/Comedy/Parody
Continuing on picking some Christmas tunes, I thought picking some light-hearted comedy would be a wonderful idea; definitely good for the stress that we normally have this time of year.
Anyway, as you could probably surmise by the title this is an AC/DC parody of a few of their most popular songs set to lyrics based on the classic song "My Favourite Things," but with a more "metal" oriented list of things. A very fun song and definitely one of the better ones from Bob Rivers.

Hear Jingle Hells Bells on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Stanley Clarke, George Duke, and Everette Harp - O Tannenbaum

My song pick two years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Christmas Night in Harlem

My song pick three years ago today: The Beatles - Please Please Me

My song pick four years ago today: John Denver - Please Daddy (Don't Get Drunk This Christmas)

My song pick five years ago today: Mykola Leontovych - Shchedryk (The Carol of the Bells)

My song pick six years ago today: Steeleye Span - Edwin

My song pick seven years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra/Savatage - Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - Ring Out Solstice Bells


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn