3068. Stuart Hamm - Terminal Beach

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/514uUEULuHL._SS280.jpg
From: Kings of Sleep; Year: 1989; Genre: Rock
Last night was very busy and it still has me lagging this morning. I thought of a few songs to pick and I kept coming back to Stu Hamm, so I'm choosing this rather melodic piece of his Kings of Sleep album, which is one of my favourites of his.

Hear Terminal Beach on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: James Brown - Santa Claus, Go Straight to the Ghetto

My song pick two years ago today: The Police - So Lonely

My song pick three years ago today: Ben E. King - Stand By Me

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Jack Frost and the Hooded Crow

My song pick five years ago today: Nightwish - Wishmaster

My song pick six years ago today: The Violent Femmes - Color Me Once

My song pick seven years ago today: The Who - Eminence Front

My song pick eight years ago today: John Fogerty - Almost Saturday Night


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)