3052. Elvis Presley - Steamroller Blues


http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71u-6f3S-HL._SX522_.jpg
From: Aloha from Hawaii Via Satellite; Year: 1973; Genre: Blues
I'm in a bit of a different mood today and also I've been meaning to pick another song from the late-great Elvis for a bit now, so choosing one of his songs seemed like a great idea.
This track is a very memorable blues that features his great vocals as always along with his incomparable presence.

Hear Steamroller Blues on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: King Crimson - In the Wake of Poseidon (including "Libra's Theme")

My song pick two years ago today: The Moody Blues - Sitting at the Wheel

My song pick three years ago today: Harry James and His Orchestra with Kitty Kallen - 11:60 PM

My song pick four years ago today: Billy Idol - Flesh for Fantasy

My song pick five years ago today: The Coasters - Along Came Jones

My song pick six years ago today: Grand Funk Railroad - Footstompin' Music

My song pick seven years ago today: Petula Clark - Don't Sleep in the Subway

My song pick eight years ago today: Band of Horses - Wicked Gil


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade