3060. Rick James - Dance Wit' Me

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41QEeGrpo9L.jpg
From: Throwin' Down; Year: 1982; Genre: Funk/Disco
Today marks my 118th consecutive Funky Friday pick and today I thought I'd pick another one from the late, great Rick James with this very fun and danceable track.

Hear Dance Wit' Me on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Miles Davis - Milestones

My song pick two years ago today: Thin Lizzy - Warriors

My song pick three years ago today: Soundgarden - Taree

My song pick four years ago today: Lighthouse - Pretty Lady

My song pick five years ago today: Ugly Kid Joe - Mr. Recordman

My song pick six years ago today: Chet Atkins & Jerry Reed - Something

My song pick seven years ago today: Buddy Holly & the Crickets - Well... All Right

My song pick eight years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Dreams


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn