3064. Jackson Browne - Running on Empty

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81kLBwa2Z-L._SX522_.jpg
From: Running on Empty; Year: 1977; Genre: Rock
For some reason this morning I had this song on my mind and thought I would pick it. I'm actually not only surprised that I have not picked this track, but that it's been well over 2500 posts ago since I chose one of his songs.
Anyway, this is one of the more recognizable songs from Jackson Browne; it's been heard quite a bit on not only the radio, but from a lot of different media. It's been one I've always loved.

Hear Running on Empty on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Porcupine Tree - This Long Silence

My song pick two years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Stone of Love

My song pick three years ago today: The Crickets (Buddy Holley) - That'll Be the Day

My song pick four years ago today: Alestorm - Keelhauled

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - My God

My song pick six years ago today: Wolfsheim - Once in a Lifetime

My song pick seven years ago today: Grand Funk Railroad - I'm Your Captain (Closer to Home)

My song pick eight years ago today: Pet Shop Boys - So Hard


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade