3644-5. Rhapsody of Fire - Lux Triumphans/Dawn of Victory

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61r39D4VW2L.jpg
From: Dawn of Victory; Year: 2000; Genre: Symphonic Metal/Power Metal
Felt like picking another one from my favourite Italian metal band. A dang good 6+ minutes of epic music and story in song.

Hear Lux Triumphans/Dawn of Victory on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Blue Cheer - Second Time Around

My song pick two years ago today: King Crimson - Larks' Tongues in Aspic, Part 2

My song pick three years ago today: The Cars - You Might Think

My song pick four years ago today: Falco - Rock Me Amadeus

My song pick five years ago today: Stratovarius - Elysium

My song pick six years ago today: Johnny Rivers - Muddy River

My song pick seven years ago today: Steeleye Span - Padstow

My song pick eight years ago today: Rush - Lakeside Park

My song pick nine years ago today: Bon Jovi - Every Day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)