3652. Blue Öyster Cult - E.T.I. (Extra Terrestrial Intelligence)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/A1uH6kG0w4L._SX522_.jpg
From: Agents of Fortune; Year: 1976; Genre: Hard Rock
Agents of Fortune is a splendid album; had my first copy on 8-Track, which costed me, I believe, 50 cents at a yard sale. Anybody who's listened to 8-Track tapes would know what I'm saying when I "path of songs" or something similar. Well, my "path" through the songs included this one, which is one of my favourites on the album and in my opinion one of BÖC's better songs.

Hear E.T.I. (Extra Terrestrial Intelligence) on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Bachman & Turner - Moonlight Rider

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Cup of Wonder

My song pick three years ago today: Desmond Dekker & The Aces - Poor Me Israelites

My song pick four years ago today: Sky - Cannonball

My song pick five years ago today: Muse - United States of Eurasia (+Collateral Damage)

My song pick six years ago today: Alice in Chains - Would?

My song pick seven years ago today: Rammstein - Jeder lacht

My song pick eight years ago today: Rammstein - Ein Leid

My song pick nine years ago today: Eric Clapton - My Father's Eyes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade