3665. Wild Turkey - One Sole Survivor

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/614a7Age-PL.jpg
From: Battle Hymn; Year: 1971; Genre: Hard Rock
I love the way this one has unique sections that are put well together; makes for a great song to listen to.

Hear One Sole Survivor on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Porcupine Tree - Arriving Somewhere But Not Here

My song pick two years ago today: The Who - We're Not Gonna Take It/See Me Feel Me

My song pick three years ago today: Chet Atkins - Funky Junk

My song pick four years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Overdrive

My song pick five years ago today: The Doors - Light My Fire

My song pick six years ago today: Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - Grace

My song pick eight years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite: Summer

My song pick nine years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - The Window


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade