3657. Rush - Everyday Glory

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61ujBs-xRyL._SX522_.jpg
From: Counterparts; Year: 1993; Genre: Progressive Rock
Even though it's over 20 years old, for some reason I still consider Counterparts as a newer Rush album.
Anyway, this is the final track from the album and one that I always have kind of liked.

Hear Everyday Glory on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Rod Stewart - The Motown Song

My song pick two years ago today: Zapp - I Can Make You Dance

My song pick three years ago today: Bachman & Turner - Rock & Roll is the Only Way Out

My song pick four years ago today: Mortification - Overseer

My song pick five years ago today: Deep Purple - Highway Star

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - Not Fade Away

My song pick seven years ago today: Steeleye Span - Shaking of the Sheets

My song pick eight years ago today: Billy Idol - Eyes Without A Face

My song pick nine years ago today: Taj Mahal - Fishin' Blues


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade