3344. Deep Purple - Stormbringer

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/8151irsnj3L._SX522_.jpg
From: Stormbringer; Year: 1974; Genre: Hard Rock
After catching one of their songs yesterday it seemed like an excellent idea to go with one from Deep Purple today. This, the title track, comes off of the second album to feature Coverdale on vocals and Glenn Hughes on bass; it definitely shows the band's evolution musically.

Hear Stormbringer on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Egg - Fugue in D-Minor

My song pick two years ago today: Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - The Last DJ

My song pick three years ago today: Van Der Graaf Generator - Lemmings (Including Cog)

My song pick four years ago today: Nightwish - Feel for You

My song pick five years ago today: Genesis - Keep It Dark

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - Lessons

My song pick seven years ago today: Badfinger - Come and Get It

My song pick eight years ago today: Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends

My song pick nine years ago today: Rush - Far Cry


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade