3353. Bernard Wright - Master Rocker

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/5132dJkBzoL._SS500.jpg
From: 'Nard; Year: 1981; Genre: Funk/Jazz
Getting another Funky Friday in today with another one from Bernard Wright. This one's very 80s sounding and is definitely at home on a dance floor, but also pretty good to chill out with the headphones on.

Hear Master Rocker on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Max Roach - Mr. X

My song pick two years ago today: Styx - Queen of Spades

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Nobody's Hero

My song pick four years ago today: Waylander - Echoes of the Sidhe

My song pick five years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Macho City

My song pick six years ago today: Bad English - When I See You Smile

My song pick seven years ago today: The Beatles - Love Me Do

My song pick eight years ago today: Mr. Big - Green-Tinted Sixties Mind

My song pick nine years ago today: ABBA - Our Last Summer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade