3184. Jethro Tull - Black Mamba

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51212DMXoGL.jpg
From: Dot Com; Year: 1999; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
I don't know why, but for the last little bit I've had this song running through my mind off and on. Kind of odd though; it's never been one of my favourites, even from the album. But it's not a bad song either, just one of the weaker ones on the record in my opinion

Hear Black Mamba on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Michael Martin Murphey - Medicine Man

My song pick two years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - It's Just Begun

My song pick three years ago today: Marillion - Script for a Jester's Tear

My song pick four years ago today: Carmen - Purple Flowers

My song pick five years ago today: Rammstein - Keine Lust

My song pick six years ago today: Big Brother and the Holding Company (Janis Joplin) - Piece Of My Heart

My song pick seven years ago today: Nightwish - The Kinslayer

My song pick eight years ago today: Boz Scaggs - Lido Shuffle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn