2446 The Jimmy Castor Bunch - It's Just Begun

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/411ckykyA0L._SY300_.jpg
From: It's Just Begun; Year: 1972; Genre: Funk
I've made it 30 Funky Fridays straight and I couldn't think of a better funky artist to pick one from than the late-great Jimmy Castor and his Bunch.
While he's mostly known for his comedy tracks featuring cave men, he had a lot of other great songs out there; this is some really great hard-hitting '70s Funk.

Hear It's Just Begun on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Marillion - Script for a Jester's Tear

My song pick two years ago today: Carmen - Purple Flowers

My song pick three years ago today: Rammstein - Keine Lust

My song pick four years ago today: Big Brother and the Holding Company (Janis Joplin) - Piece Of My Heart

My song pick five years ago today: Nightwish - The Kinslayer

My song pick six years ago today: Boz Scaggs - Lido Shuffle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade