1704 Carmen - Purple Flowers

From: Dancing on a Cold Wind; Year: 1974; Genre: Progressive Rock/Flamenco Rock
For a while now I've been meaning to pick another song from this band with a rather fascinating sound. For a fan of progressive rock or art rock Carmen is a total delight with their fusion of flamenco and rock, plus a few other interesting musical ideas you wouldn't normally hear mixed together.
I absolutely love how they arranged this song; I especially like how they effortlessly switch from each, sometimes drastically contrasting section of the song.

Hear Purple Flowers on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rammstein - Keine Lust

My song pick two year ago today: Big Brother and the Holding Company (Janis Joplin) - Piece Of My Heart

My song pick three years ago today: Nightwish - The Kinslayer

My song pick four years ago today: Boz Scaggs - Lido Shuffle

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade