3189. Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Lodi

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61TwTRR1PaL.jpg
From: Green River; Year: 1969; Genre: Blues Rock
I caught myself humming some Creedence today; Lodi, which is one of my favourites from CCR was one of them running through my mind.
The bluesy and clear lead guitar and John Fogerty's vocals and his emotional delivery of them are what really drew me to this song so heavily; definitely one of their best.

Hear Lodi on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - All I Can Do Is Write About It

My song pick two years ago today: Frank Zappa - Montana

My song pick three years ago today: Boston - Don't Look Back

My song pick four years ago today: Beat Crusaders - Hit in the USA

My song pick five years ago today: ABBA - Thank You for the Music

My song pick six years ago today: Genesis - Home By The Sea

My song pick seven years ago today: Alannah Myles - Black Velvet

My song pick eight years ago today: Alice Cooper - Poison


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In