5555. The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61i0pEZ9eJL.jpg
From: Diana Ross Presents The Jackson 5; Year: 1969; Genre: R&B/Soul/Motown
Since I'm now at the total of 5555 songs chosen thus far on my blog I decided I should pick one from The Jackson 5. I guess this is a case of another band that should've graced my list prior, but I just never got around to do so until now.
Anyway, this is, of course The Jackson 5's debut single that was and still is quite popular, and rightfully so. The quintet of brothers that made up the vocal act really showed their chops and would go on to leave an enormous mark on pop culture since.
 
 
 
 
 

My song pick 3 years ago today: Bootsy's Rubber Band - Another Point of View

My song pick 4 years ago today: America - Watership Down

My song pick 5 years ago today: Hawkwind - Angels of Death

My song pick 6 year ago today: Yes - America

My song pick 7 years ago today: Styx - Miss America

My song pick 8 years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble - The House is a Rockin'

My song pick 9 years ago today: Melvins - Honey Bucket

My song pick 10 years ago today: Bing Crosby - Beautiful Dreamer

My song pick 11 years ago today: Black 47 - Bankers and Gangsters

My song pick 12 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - House of the Rising Sun

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Moody Blues - The Story in Your Eyes

My song pick 14 years ago today: Cheech & Chong feat. Alice Bowie - Earache My Eye

My song pick 15 years ago today: Weather Report - Birdland

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In