5554. Lynyrd Skynyrd - You Got That Right

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51dR7gsNq5L._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Street Survivors; Year: 1977; Genre: Southern Rock
I've had them keep popping on my shuffle playlist quite often as of late, so I thought I'd pick another one of their songs today. If it weren't for the tragedy of the aeroplane crash that took the lives of three band members as well as the suffering of the survivors, this track would be an almost perfect feelgood rocker with that boogie beat and near perfect musicianship. Even with the fact of the crash surrounding it, this is one of their top tracks, which also features guitar virtuoso Steve Gaines singing co-lead with Ronnie Van Zant.
 
 
 
 
 

My song pick 3 years ago today: Eddie Money - Baby Hold On

My song pick 4 years ago today: Mr. Big - 1992

My song pick 5 years ago today: Fairport Convention - Dirty Linen

My song pick 6 years ago today: Rush - Middletown Dreams

My song pick 7 years ago today: Guns N' Roses - Get in the Ring

My song pick 8 years ago today: War - Galaxy

My song pick 9 years ago today: Savatage - Man in the Mirror

My song pick 10 years ago today: Styx - Snowblind

My song pick 11 years ago today: Edvard Grieg - Op. 46 - In the Hall of the Mountain King

My song pick 12 years ago today: Ben E. King - Don't Play That Song (You Lied)

My song pick 13 years ago today: Three Dog Night - One

My song pick 14 years ago today: Billy Joel - Captain Jack

My song pick 15 years ago today: Savatage - Hall of the Mountain King

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In