5550. Canned Heat - London Blues

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51kJiaGeXEL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Future Blues; Year: 1970; Genre: Blues Rock/Blues
Just happened to be thinking of this band that I have not chosen a song from in quite a while and decided to do so. This very bluesy rock piece has some incredible blues guitar playing from Alan Wilson and some great piano by Dr. John, who sat in on a couple of tracks from the record. This is definitely a song to please blue aficionados as well as hard-core guitarists.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Slade - Everyday

My song pick 3 years ago today: Mahavishnu Orchestra - Smile of the Beyond

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jerry Reed - The Bandit

My song pick 5 years ago today: Disco Dream and the Androids - Dream Machine

My song pick 6 years ago today: Neil Young - Mr. Soul

My song pick 7 years ago today: Lobo - A Simple Man

My song pick 8 years ago today: Yes - Fly From Here (Suite)

My song pick 9 years ago today: Pat Benatar - Invincible

My song pick 10 years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Anesthetize

My song pick 11 years ago today: Freddy Taylor and His Swing Men from Harlem - Blue Drag

My song pick 12 years ago today: Hans Zimmer - Fighting 17th

My song pick 13 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - I Put a Spell on You

My song pick 14 years ago today: Rammstein - Hallelujah

My song pick 15 years ago today: Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Spirits in the Night
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In