5565. Parliament - [You're a Fish & I'm a] Water Sign

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51F7vcOb8AL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Motor Booty Affair; Year: 1978; Genre: Soul/R&B/Funk
Been in the mood once more for something from George Clinton and company; I was actually meaning to choose one from Parliament's previous record Funkentelechy vs. the Placebo Syndrome, however, apparently I have already picked every song from that album. So, I just went to their next one, which is just as good across the board, and picked this mellower track that served as the B-Side to the insanely legendary song that is Aqua Boogie.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In