5562. Motörhead - Hellraiser

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51VSZVY-LRL.jpg
From: March ör Die; Year: 1992; Genre: Heavy Metal
Here's an interesting song for one reason: it's technically both a cover and original song due to the fact that Ozzy Osbourne, Lemmy, and Zakk Wylde all co-wrote the song. So, even though Ozzy released his version a little less than a year earlier, this version is very much an original recording as well.
I've always really liked this track and it's excellent that two of my favourite heavy metal artists collaborated and recorded their own versions of a great song; double the awesomeness!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Klaatu - Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft

My song pick 5 years ago today: Big Country - Fields of Fire (400 Miles)

My song pick 6 years ago today: Icehouse - Walls

My song pick 7 years ago today: Ten Years After - Let the Sky Fall

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rush - Animate

My song pick 9 years ago today: War - The Cisco Kid

My song pick 10 years ago today: Crosby, Stills & Nash - Wooden Ships

My song pick 11 years ago today: Supertramp - Crime of the Century

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rammstein - Benzin

My song pick 13 years ago today: Chet Atkins & Jerry Reed - Cannonball Rag

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Moody Blues - The Voice

My song pick 15 years ago today: W. A. Mozart - K.620 - The Magic Flute (Queen of the Night Aria)
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In