5559. Accept - Princess of the Dawn

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51YSZTMg23S._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Restless And Wild; Year: 1982; Genre: Heavy Metal
I could've sworn that I had chosen songs from Accept, but I'm truly shocked to discover that I was in error and am well over 5000 songs into this blog and haven't even picked a single one. Well... that's definitely being fixed today; I've always really liked Accept and the music from Udo Dirkschneider, their material from the early-mid 1980s in particular. This is one of my top favourites of the band's albums and this track in particular is one I absolutely like; a perfect song to close out the record.
 
 
 
 
 

My song pick 3 years ago today: Reverend Horton Heat - Psychobilly Freakout

My song pick 4 years ago today: Fates Warning - Anarchy Divine

My song pick 5 years ago today: Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal

My song pick 6 years ago today: Triumph - A Minor Prelude/All The Way

My song pick 7 years ago today: Collective Soul - December

My song pick 8 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Hard Times of Old England

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Kinks - This Time Tomorrow

My song pick 10 years ago today: Alestorm - Captain Morgan's Revenge

My song pick 11 years ago today: Heart - How Deep It Goes

My song pick 12 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Flying High Again

My song pick 13 years ago today: Amon Amarth feat. Lars Göran Petrov - Guardians of Asgard

My song pick 14 years ago today: Bob Welch - Ebony Eyes

My song pick 15 years ago today: Jethro Tull - 17
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In