5618. Stone Temple Pilots - Meadow

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/612sg-5CjxL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Stone Temple Pilots; Year: 2018; Genre: Hard Rock/Alternative Rock
Finally got around to checking this album out, which is the debut for Jeff Gutt taking over vocal duties for the band. I have to say, this song, which is the lead single from the record, doesn't really sound much like what comes to mind when I think of STP, which isn't a bad thing I suppose. After all, you don't want to continue making the same art over and over again, however, it would've been better in my opinion if there was more of the classic sound contained within.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Lady Jane

My song pick 5 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Tenderloin

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Beach Boys - I Can Hear Music

My song pick 7 years ago today: Earthless - Equus October

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rammstein - Weiner Blut

My song pick 9 years ago today: Miles Davis - Funky Tonk

My song pick 10 years ago today: Pallas - The Last Angel

My song pick 11 years ago today: John Dowland - Flow My Tears (Lachrimae Pavane)

My song pick 12 years ago today: Slaughter - Days Gone By

My song pick 13 years ago today: Johnny Rivers - Poor Side of Town

My song pick 14 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Stayed Awake All Night

My song pick 15 years ago today: David Essex - Rock On
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

5953. David Essex - Stardust

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In