5631/32. Aphrodite's Child - The System/Babylon

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/612mtqNr3HL._SX522_.jpg
From: 666 (The Apocalypse of John, 13/18); Year: 1972; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
This quite interesting and underrated concept album from the Greek progressive rock band Aphrodite's Child was on my mind again over the weekend; thought that I would listen to it again and pick another track from it.
These two songs that open the double LP set whist shorter in length, (at about 25 seconds and just under three minutes respectively), they really do a great in packing way more than one would expect in such small packages.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - When the War Comes Home

My song pick 5 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Wintersmith

My song pick 6 years ago today: Yes - Heart of the Sunrise

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Grass Roots - Lady Pleasure

My song pick 8 years ago today: Ohio Players - Jive Turkey

My song pick 9 years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Weasel Stomping Day

My song pick 10 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Take a Pebble

My song pick 11 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Tarkus

My song pick 12 years ago today: Supertramp - Just a Normal Day

My song pick 13 years ago today: Northern Kings - Hello

My song pick 14 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Fallen On Hard Times

My song pick 15 years ago today: Mr. Big - Wild World
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

5953. David Essex - Stardust

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In