5622. Harlequin - Take This Heart

From: Harlequin; Year: 1984; Genre: Rock
When listening to music I've been having Harlequin show up quite a bit lately. As far as I am aware, I have not chosen a song from this album yet, which is/was their fourth release prior to a breakup that, whilst the band apparently toured in the intervening years, they did not release another full studio album until 2004.
Anyway, this song has that early '80s rock sound in spades, and while thus being somewhat dated in sound, it's a great one to put the headphones on and enjoy listening to.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Sweet Dream

My song pick 5 years ago today: AC/DC - R.I.P. (Rock in Peace)

My song pick 6 years ago today: Hawkwind - Web Weaver

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Chamber Brothers - I Can't Turn You Loose

My song pick 8 years ago today: Iron Maiden - Aces High

My song pick 9 years ago today: Fairport Convention - Chelsea Morning

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Son

My song pick 11 years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) featuring Freddy Taylor - I'se a Muggin'

My song pick 12 years ago today: Styx - Light Up

My song pick 13 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Waiting for the Worms

My song pick 14 years ago today: Rush - Roll the Bones

My song pick 15 years ago today: Béla Fleck & The Flecktones - A Moment So Close
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

5953. David Essex - Stardust

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In