5609. Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Demolition Man

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/5154PduujCL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Somewhere In Afrika; Year: 1983; Genre: Hard Rock
Here's a pretty cool one from Manfred Mann's Earth band in more of the sound you'd, (obviously), relate with the 1980s. Written my Sting and first recorded by Grace Jones and then shortly recorded by The Police themselves, Manfred Mann and company actually do an excellent job with the song, which is a great addition to this record.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Klaatu - Doctor Marvello

My song pick 5 years ago today: Olivia Newton-John - Have You Never Been Mellow

My song pick 6 years ago today: America - Man's Road

My song pick 7 years ago today: Bernard Wright – Haboglabotribin’

My song pick 8 years ago today: Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Beach Boys - I Get Around

My song pick 10 years ago today: Dick Dale - Nitro

My song pick 11 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Astronomy

My song pick 12 years ago today: Yoshiki Fukuyama - Angel's Voice

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Kinks - (Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Allman Brother's Band - Ain't Waistin' Time No More

My song pick 15 years ago today: Red Sovine - Phantom 309
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

5953. David Essex - Stardust

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In