5613. Dick Dale and his Del-Tones - The Victor

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51rYNPK3gRL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Mr. Eliminator; Year: 1964; Genre: Surf Rock
Still rocking out to the sounds of Mr. Dick Dale and his band today off the Mr. Eliminator record, so I'm choosing another track from it.
The Victor is way more in the style that those who know his more popular music. He absolutely shreds that guitar using middle-eastern style scales and chords drenched is that sopping wet reverb with each note near perfect clarity and purpose; way passed excellent music.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: The Coasters - Searchin'

My song pick 5 years ago today: Wooten, Chambers, Franceschini - Funky D

My song pick 6 years ago today: Elton John - Funeral for a Friend/Love Lies Bleeding

My song pick 7 years ago today: Paco de Lucía - La Barrosa (alegrías)

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - I Fear You

My song pick 9 years ago today: Soundgarden - Blow Up the Outside World

My song pick 10 years ago today: Genesis - For Absent Friends

My song pick 11 years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Teardrop

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rammstein - Bück Dich

My song pick 13 years ago today: Lulu - To Sir With Love

My song pick 14 years ago today: Primus - Nature Boy

My song pick 15 years ago today: Deep Purple - Space Truckin'
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

5953. David Essex - Stardust

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In