3459. Amnesty - Free Your Mind

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51BP5K5sxcL.jpg
From: Free Your Mind; Year: 1973; Genre: Funk
Today is another Funky Friday; here's the title track to Amnesty's '73 Free Your Mind album. There is some killer bass, drums, and horns in this one.

Hear Free Your Mind on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Ennio Morricone & Joan Baez - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti (Here's To You)

My song pick two years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan - The Sky is Crying

My song pick three years ago today: Maddy Prior - Gutter Geese

My song pick four years ago today: Pink Floyd - Hey You

My song pick five years ago today: Return to Forever - Dayride

My song pick six years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Hot Rails to Hell

My song pick seven years ago today: Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show - Cover of the Rolling Stone

My song pick eight years ago today: Seals & Crofts - Summer Breeze

My song pick nine years ago today: Jethro Tull - Crazed Institution


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn