5889. The Searchers - Needles & Pins

From: It's The Searchers; Year:1964; Genre: Pop/Rock
Heard this track some lately and wanted to pick it for this day. Although Needles & Pins' popularity has waned in more recent years it can be still heard in various media, which is awesome. They did pack a lot into the 2:14 length that makes it sound like it's longer than it is actually, but is still a nice "bite sized" song.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Jim Croce - Thursday

My song pick 5 years ago today: Soundgarden - Overfloater

My song pick 6 years ago today: Alice Cooper - Hey Stoopid

My song pick 7 years ago today: Eurythmics - Here Comes the Rain Again

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jefferson Airplane - Plastic Fantastic Lover

My song pick 9 years ago today: Charles Wright & the Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band - Express Yourself

My song pick 10 years ago today: Muse - Explorers

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Pretenders - Middle of the Road

My song pick 12 years ago today: U2 - Where the Streets Have No Name

My song pick 13 years ago today: Uriah Heep - Wizard

My song pick 14 years ago today: Queen - Bicycle Race

My song pick 15 years ago today: The Doors - Love Me Two Times
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In