5897. ZZ Top - Tube Snake Boogie

From: El Loco; Year: 1981; Genre: Blues Rock
The other day I had one of their songs come on while I was driving and was surprised by how it shook the car; it was fun to say the least. This is among my favourite tracks from the band, always has been; the drums and bass really kick some butt on this one and make an amazing platform for Billy Gibbons to show his stuff with those wicked guitar solos. Of course, the bawdy innuendo-laced lyrics are the "cherry on top;" never a dull moment with ZZ Top.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Rush - Scars

My song pick 5 years ago today: Megadeth - The Threat is Real

My song pick 6 years ago today: Chicago - Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?

My song pick 7 years ago today: Ozric Tentacles - Oakum

My song pick 8 years ago today: Genesis - Man On the Corner

My song pick 9 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Working John, Working Joe

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rush - The Enemy Within (Part 1 of Fear)

My song pick 11 years ago today: Paris - Pale Horse, Pale Rider

My song pick 12 years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Simple Dreams

My song pick 13 years ago today: Albert Hammond - It Never Rains In Southern California

My song pick 14 years ago today: Band of Horses - Islands on the Coast

My song pick 15 years ago today: Jim Croce - Roller Derby Queen
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In