5903. The Allman Brothers Band - Pegasus

From: Enlightened Rogues; Year: 1979; Genre: Southern Rock/Blues Rock
I have no idea as to why this song has not appeared yet on my blog, but it definitely is one of my favourite Dickey Betts' instrumentals. Pegasus really "cooks" throughout with the amazing playing by all on the track; just excellence personified.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Bobby Freeman - Do You Want To Dance?

My song pick 5 years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - If This Room Could Talk

My song pick 6 years ago today: Rush - Grand Designs

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Trammps - Rubber Band

My song pick 8 years ago today: Johannes Tapissler - Credo

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Isley Brothers - It's Your Thing

My song pick 10 years ago today: Bass Extremes - Portrait of Tracy

My song pick 11 years ago today: ZZ Top - La Grange

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rammstein - Seemann

My song pick 13 years ago today: Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze of Glory

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Who - The Seeker

My song pick 15 years ago today: The Beatles - Mr. Moonlight
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In