5914. Rammstein - Sehnsucht

From: Sehnsucht; Year: 1997; Genre: Neue Deutsche Härte
It feels as if I haven't listened to earlier Rammstein in quite a while; I could be wrong of course. Sehnsucht was the first album I ever heard from the band, I believe it was the song Engle if memory serves. Anyhoo, this is, obviously, the title track, which predated Rammstein. It was originally by one of guitarist Richard Kruspe's previous band Orgasm Death Gimmick, which didn't really did not see too much success, but fit quite nicely into Rammstein's repertoire.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Finntroll - Midvinterdraken

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Night in the Wilderness

My song pick 6 years ago today: Rodrigo - Concierto de Aranjuez

My song pick 7 years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Entrow

My song pick 8 years ago today: Judas Priest - Screaming for Vengeance

My song pick 9 years ago today: Genesis - Duchess

My song pick 10 years ago today: ABBA - Arrival

My song pick 11 year ago today: Barenaked Ladies - The Old Apartment

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - 100 Years Ago

My song pick 13 years ago today: Eisbrecher - Mein Blut

My song pick 14 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Lookin' Out For #1

My song pick 15 years ago today: Rammstein - Sonne
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In