5894. Supertramp - Don't Leave Me Now

From: ...Famous Last Words...; Year: 1982; Genre: Progressive Rock
I happened to have this record on my mind today and since I have not chosen one of their tracks in a span I thought I would. This album has always been among my top favourites from Supertramp. Anyway, this is the final track on the record and is also the final song to feature Roger Hodgeson as a songwriter, musician and vocals.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Nightwish - Sleepwalker

My song pick 5 years ago today: Carmen - Tales of Spain

My song pick 6 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Dragon Lady

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Sword - Apocryphon

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Doors - Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar)

My song pick 10 years ago today: Slade - Slam the Hammer Down

My song pick 11 years ago today: Stahlhammer - Mensch

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rush - Afterimage

My song pick 13 years ago today: Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice - The Last Supper (From Jesus Christ Superstar)

My song pick 14 years ago today: Megadeth - Sleepwalker

My song pick 15 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - The Whipping Post
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In