5911. Blue Öyster Cult - Deadline

From: Cultösaurus Erectus; Year: 1980; Genre: Hard Rock
Was enjoying much of the music from this record lately and decided on picking one from it. I really like the chorus in how they bring it down and give it a lighter, almost ethereal or mystical feeling that contrasts with the riff-based verses and interludes.

 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Bootsy's Rubber Band - Rubber Duckie

My song pick 5 years ago today: Lee Dorsey - Ya Ya

My song pick 6 years ago today: Curved Air - Back Street Luv

My song pick 7 years ago today: Fairport Convention - Fotheringay

My song pick 8 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Van Diemen's Land

My song pick 9 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Kelpie

My song pick 10 years ago today: Wild Turkey - Battle Hymn

My song pick 11 years ago today: Johann Strauss I - Op. 154 - Lorelei Rhein Klänge

My song pick 12 years ago today: Puhdys - Hier Oben

My song pick 13 years ago today: Rush - Circumstances

My song pick 14 years ago today: Rammstein - Du Hast

My song pick 15 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Sunshine Day
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In