5512. The Offspring - I Choose

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81UTKzs8bqL._SX522_.jpg
From: Ixnay on the Hombre; Year: 1997; Genre: Punk Rock/Hard Rock
I currently have a lot of the music from this album on my mind, so, what the heck... might as well indulge my subconscious once more. I Choose is one of the lead singles off of Ixnay on the Hombre, and has that great sound that most fans of the band love so much.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Jim Croce - Thursday

My song pick 4 years ago today: Soundgarden - Overfloater

My song pick 5 years ago today: Alice Cooper - Hey Stoopid

My song pick 6 years ago today: Eurythmics - Here Comes the Rain Again

My song pick 7 years ago today: Jefferson Airplane - Plastic Fantastic Lover

My song pick 8 years ago today: Charles Wright & the Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band - Express Yourself

My song pick 9 years ago today: Muse - Explorers

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Pretenders - Middle of the Road

My song pick 11 years ago today: U2 - Where the Streets Have No Name

My song pick 12 years ago today: Uriah Heep - Wizard

My song pick 13 years ago today: Queen - Bicycle Race

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Doors - Love Me Two Times
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn