3084. .38 Special - Hold On Loosely

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81XFdyBhyaL._SX522_.jpg
From: Wild-Eyed Southern Boys; Year: 1981; Genre: Southern Rock
Was thinking about .38 Special's music a bit lately and thought I'd get another one in. Shockingly, this one, their most popular song, I have not picked yet.
I've always been amazed at the massive crossover appeal of this track, you can almost play it anywhere to any audience and it'll be liked. Probably one of the main reasons is the music, which is both good and catchy.

Hear Hold On Loosely on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Deep Purple - Anthem

My song pick two years ago today: Billy Joel - You May Be Right

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Songs From the Wood

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Crew Nights

My song pick five years ago today: The Guess Who - These Eyes

My song pick six years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Fanfare for the Common Man

My song pick seven years ago today: The Kinks - Do It Again

My song pick eight years ago today: The Guess Who - Hang On To Your Life


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn