6127. Chicago - Mississippi Delta City Blues

From: Chicago XI; Year: 1977; Genre: Blues Rock
Off and on have had their music on the brain, so, you know the rest.... This is the lead track on the album, and was written by the late-great Terry Kath, who also provided the smokin' lead vocals and some great guitar. Sadly, this would be his last appearance on a studio album before his untimely passing; that guy was certainly a great talent.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Primus - Space Farm

My song pick 6 years ago today: Geraldine Hunt - Can't Fake the Feeling

My song pick 7 years ago today: .38 Special - Rockin' Into the Night

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Miracles - You Really Got a Hold on Me

My song pick 9 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Think About Me

My song pick 10 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Jerusalem

My song pick 11 years ago today: Marillion - Kayleigh

My song pick 12 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1062 - Concerto in C-Minor For Two Harpsichords

My song pick 13 years ago today: Rammstein - Feuerräder

My song pick 14 year ago today: Igor Stravinsky - Rite of Spring - Sacrificial Dance

My song pick 15 years ago today: KISS - Detroit Rock City

My song pick 16 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 645 - Wachet auf ruft uns die Stimme
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn