6118. Megadeth - I Thought I Knew It All

From: Youthanasia; Year: 1994; Genre: Thrash Metal
Heard this album today whilst driving and decided to pick another song from it. Youthanasia is one of the releases from the band that, while not my favourite, it is right up there. Mostly this is due to it being smack dab in the middle of the time I started to listen to Megadeth a lot and I came to love their music.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Knife-Edge

My song pick 6 years ago today: UB40 - Rat in mi Kitchen

My song pick 7 years ago today: Dust - Learning to Die

My song pick 8 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - When the Apple Blossoms Bloom in the Windmills of Your Mind, I'll Be Your Valentine

My song pick 9 years ago today: Yello - Oh Yeah

My song pick 10 years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Take That Pollution Out Your Throat

My song pick 11 years ago today: Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Doobie Brothers - Listen to the Music

My song pick 13 years ago today: Queen - Bijou

My song pick 14 years ago today: Asia - Heat of the Moment

My song pick 15 years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane

My song pick 16 years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Coyote
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In