6122. Queen - Flash to the Rescue

From: Flash Gordon: Original Soundtrack by Queen; Year: 1980; Genre: Rock
This is one of only three songs from the soundtrack that featured vocals, and those were mostly the same as the main theme except for more samples from the film that came from the point of the film where our hero is on his way to save the day.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Dick Dale - Esperanza

My song pick 6 years ago today: Kansas - Questions of my Childhood

My song pick 7 years ago today: Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe - Quartet

My song pick 8 years ago today: Mahavishnu Orchestra - Radio-Activity

My song pick 9 years ago today: Toto - Stranger in Town

My song pick 10 years ago today: Dream Theater - Hell's Kitchen

My song pick 11 years ago today: Styx - Come Sail Away

My song pick 12 years ago today: Alestorm - You Are a Pirate

My song pick 13 years ago today: Bill Evans Trio - Waltz for Debbie

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Box Tops - The Letter

My song pick 15 years ago today: Azteca - Mazatlan

My song pick 16 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Have You Ever Seen the Rain?
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In