4644. Earth, Wind & Fire - Spirit of a New World

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61-ALyIXxeL.jpg
From: Electric Universe; Year: 1983; Genre: R&B/New Wave
Having to make somewhat of an abbreviated pick of sorts, but not skimping on the song by any stretch. I happened to be thinking about EW&F today and thought I'd visit this great album and this amazing track; trust me, it's worth a listen.

Hear Spirit of a New World on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Primus - Space Farm

My song pick 2 years ago today: Geraldine Hunt - Can't Fake the Feeling

My song pick 3 years ago today: .38 Special - Rockin' Into the Night

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Miracles - You Really Got a Hold on Me

My song pick 5 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Think About Me

My song pick 6 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Jerusalem

My song pick 7 years ago today: Marillion - Kayleigh

My song pick 8 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1062 - Concerto in C-Minor For Two Harpsichords

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rammstein - Feuerräder

My song pick 10 year ago today: Igor Stravinsky - Rite of Spring - Sacrificial Dance

My song pick 11 years ago today: KISS - Detroit Rock City

My song pick 12 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 645 - Wachet auf ruft uns die Stimme


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn