6113. Chad Allan & The Expressions (The Guess Who) - Theme from a Music Box

From: Shakin' All Over; Year: 1965; Genre: Garage Rock
I absolutely love coming back to this record to hear early music from what would become The Guess Who. Apparently this song was not released on the Canadian pressing, but was on the one released in The States. A very beautiful piece from the pen of songwriter and musician extraordinaire Randy Bachman.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Yes - Changes

My song pick 6 years ago today: Santana - Evil Ways

My song pick 7 years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - The Tourist

My song pick 8 years ago today: Loudness - Let It Go

My song pick 9 years ago today: Carmen - She Flew Across the Room

My song pick 10 years ago today: California Guitar Trio - Ghost Riders on the Storm

My song pick 11 years ago today: Al Di Meola and Steve Vai - Race with the Devil on Turkish Highway

My song pick 12 years ago today: Nightwish - Beauty of the Beast

My song pick 13 years ago today: L'Arc~en~Ciel - Spirit Dreams Inside

My song pick 14 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - The Battle Of Evermore

My song pick 15 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Black Satin Dancer

My song pick 16 years ago today: Rush - Limelight
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In