6135. Classics IV - Traces

From: Traces; Year: 1969; Genre: Soft Rock/Soul
This, I believe is one of the band's main songs that they are/were known for, also their highest charting one. It's another track that you will probably recognize if not already familiar with it by title. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Beat 'Em Up

My song pick 6 years ago today: ZZ Top - Cheap Sunglasses

My song pick 7 years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Time Is On Your Side

My song pick 8 years ago today: Exile - Please Be There

My song pick 9 years ago today: Hank Williams - Hey Good Lookin'

My song pick 10 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Speak

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Beach Boys - God Only Knows

My song pick 12 years ago today: Hawkwind - Living on a Knife Edge

My song pick 13 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Graveyard Train

My song pick 14 years ago today: Sethian - Blood Calling

My song pick 15 years ago today: Azteca - You Can't Take The Funk Out Of Me

My song pick 16 years ago today: Bryan Adams - Run To You
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In