6133. The Brides of Funkenstein - I'm Holding You Responsible

From: Never Buy Texas From a Cowboy; Year: 1979; Genre: Funk
Here's one from the all-female vocals group The Brides of Funkenstein, which were among the plethora of "spinoff" P-Funk groups associated with George Clinton and company. I absolutely love the guitar solo and, of course, that funky beat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Motörhead - Iron Fist

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Stand Back

My song pick 7 years ago today: Mastodon - High Road

My song pick 8 years ago today: A-Ha - Love is Reason

My song pick 9 years ago today: Bob Seger - Turn the Page

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rage Against the Machine - The Ghost of Tom Joad

My song pick 11 years ago today: Dire Straits - Walk of Life

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Foggy Mountain Boys (Flatt & Scruggs) - Cripple Creek

My song pick 13 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Fear City Slide

My song pick 14 years ago today: Dream Theater - Light Fuse and Get Away

My song pick 15 years ago today: The Doors - Ghost Song

My song pick 16 years ago today: Badfinger - Day After Day
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In