6112. Rose Royce - Keep On Keepin' On

From: Car Wash (soundtrack); Year: 1976; Genre: Soul/Funk
Been extremely busy the last couple of days and am just now finally getting around to making today's pick. Something from the Car Wash soundtrack by the one and only Rose Royce just seemed like a great choice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - The Changing Times

My song pick 6 years ago today: Ozric Tentacles - Train Oasis

My song pick 7 years ago today: Johnny Winter - Blinded by Love

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Moody Blues - In the Beginning/Lovely to See You Again

My song pick 9 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Tripudium Ad Bellum

My song pick 10 years ago today: Alice in Chains - Rooster

My song pick 11 years ago today: Steve Vai - For the Love of God

My song pick 12 years ago today: Mastodon - Seabeast

My song pick 13 years ago today: Vangelis - Blade Runner (End Titles)

My song pick 14 years ago today: Karussell - Wer Die Rose Ehrt

My song pick 15 years ago today: The Delgados - Accused of Stealing

My song pick 16 years ago today: Bon Jovi - Always
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In