5392. Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Ramble Tamble

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61nfgYBjibL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Cosmo's Factory; Year: 1970; Genre: Blues Rock
Whilst making dinner yesterday I decided to listen to some music and music from this album was one of the highlights. At just over seven minutes in length, this happens to be the second longest song on the record, which is saying something. However, even at the radio-unfriendly length it's not really that noticeable; the blues heavy sound and amazing music throughout will keep you entertained. The cherry on top, so to speak, is in my opinion that great guitar solo/instrumental section, which takes up a goodly amount of the track. John Fogerty really shows off his chops on the lead guitar and vocals especially, but, I have to say, the entire band was on top of their game here; the mood created with the chord choices and tempo changes really makes this song great all around.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Wolfmother - Enemy Is In Your Mind

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Cure - More Than This

My song pick 5 years ago today: Carmen - Dedicated to Lydia

My song pick 6 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Toccata

My song pick 7 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll

My song pick 8 years ago today: Queen - Invisible Man

My song pick 9 years ago today: Journey - Stone in Love

My song pick 10 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Banker Bets, Banker Wins

My song pick 11 years ago today: Ugly Kid Joe - Cat's in the Cradle

My song pick 12 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Sails of Silver
 
My song pick 13 years ago today: Duran Duran - Electric Barbarella

My song pick 14 years ago today: Elton John - Philadelphia Freedom
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn