3179. Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Toccata

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51gvFa6ZM7L.jpg
From: Brain Salad Surgery; Year: 1973; Genre: Progressive Rock/Electronic Rock
After a busy day yesterday, I felt like going back to some more more music that was larger than life.
Anyway, this is Keith Emerson's very modern and electronic take on the 4th movement of Alberto Ginastera Piano Concerto #1; apparently the song's author himself gave it a thumbs-up.

Hear Toccata on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll

My song pick two years ago today: Queen - Invisible Man

My song pick three years ago today: Journey - Stone in Love

My song pick four years ago today: Ian Anderson - Banker Bets, Banker Wins

My song pick five years ago today: Ugly Kid Joe - Cat's in the Cradle

My song pick six years ago today: Steeleye Span - Sails of Silver
 
My song pick seven years ago today: Duran Duran - Electric Barbarella

My song pick eight years ago today: Elton John - Philadelphia Freedom


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade