5477. The Delgados - Primary Alternative

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61lvM7XNacL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: The Lazarwalker (EP); Year: 1995; Genre: Indie Rock
I used to listen to The Delgados quite a bit, but for some reason they kept fading away, never came to dislike them or their music, I just quit listening to them that much. Happened to have them pop back in my mind the other day and thought I'd choose another one of their songs. Interestingly enough, just as I was going over their albums I discovered that the band has regrouped for s short tour in the U.K.; this will be the first time they have performed in about 17 years or so. Here's hoping it lasts for more than the five shows!
As far as I am aware, this EP was their first studio release and it contains four songs I had not heard prior. This is the opening track and is definitely in the indie rock genre with that great raw, lo-fi sound. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: .38 Special - Teacher, Teacher

My song pick 4 years ago today: Sonny & Cher - Mama Was a Rock and Roll Singer

My song pick 5 years ago today: Weather Report - Cannonball

My song pick 6 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Pan Dance

My song pick 7 years ago today: Chris Squire - Silently Falling

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jim Croce - Bad, Bad Leroy Brown

My song pick 9 years ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Life in Eleven

My song pick 10 years ago today: Red Rider - White Hot

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Melissa

My song pick 12 years ago today: Queen - Play The Game

My song pick 13 years ago today: Jerry Reed - Guitar Man

My song pick 14 years ago today: Blind Faith - Can't Find My Way Home
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn