2088 Finntroll - Ett Norrskensdåd

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91oQq6ZbPvL._SL1417_.jpg
From: Nifelvind; Year: 2011; Genre: Folk Metal/Black Metal
Was thinking about Finntroll this morning, and I realized that I hadn't picked a song of theirs in a while, so I am today. This is a rather interesting song; a perfect mix of old world folk and blistering extreme metal. That simple melody being played throughout this track makes for one awesome hook.

Here is a video clip with Ett Norrskensdåd on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV Anh. 117a, 117b - Polonause in F Major (from Anna Magdalena Notebook II)

My song pick two years ago today: Exist†Trace - Requiem

My song pick three years ago today: Meat Loaf - Two out of Three Ain't Bad

My song pick four years ago today: Christian Pezold - BWV Anh. 115 - Minuet in G Minor (Anna Magdalena Notebook II)

My song pick five years ago today: Raymond Scott - Powerhouse


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn